Telehealth 24/7 Access to U.S. Board-certified Doctors and Pediatricians. Anytime. Anywhere.
One of the most challenging issues of our time is access to affordable and convenient healthcare. With more people entering the system, a shortage of physicians and increased wait times, the time is right for innovative solutions.
OnlineDoctoRx valium drugstore, addresses this challenge by providing users with convenient 24/7 access to the healthcare they need while offering businesses an innovative solution that reduces absenteeism, increases productivity, promotes
consumerism and decreases overall healthcare costs.
Using telehealth as the core benefit, studies have shown reductions in doctor, urgent care and ER visits resulting in significant decreases in overall healthcare costs. Results also show fewer sick days and increased productivity, while promoting wellness, prevention and personal responsibility.
According to Towers Watson, “Over the next five years…nearly half of employers expect a significant or transformative change. More specifically, 49% expect more healthcare price transparency, and 45% expect to see new access points for healthcare delivery such as telemedicine, e-visits and data-enabled kiosks.” 1
Quality care when and where it’s needed.
What is telehealth?
Telehealth is an affordable alternative to unnecessary doctor or urgent care visits that allows members to resolve many medical issues by phone or via online video consultations. Our program provides members (and their immediate families) access to a national network of physicians, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The physicians can diagnose, treat and prescribe medication, when necessary, for many routine medical issues.
“Telemedicine will play an increasingly central role in getting the right care at the right time to individuals…particularly effective for acute, routine, episodic, self-limited and minor illnesses.”
– “Telephonic Medical Consults Answer the Call for Accessible, Affordable and Convenient Healthcare.” Position Paper. Center for Health Transformation.
Telehealth addresses the three biggest issues in healthcare:
- Timely Access – 24/7 on-demand access
- Lowest cost – costs are far less than doctor, urgent care or an ER visit
- Quality Care – highest quality borad-certified physicians
Who are the doctors?
- Highest quality board-certified and state-licensed physician (consultations not available in Arkansas)
- Experienced—an average of 20 years
- Available 24/7/365
- Credentialed, verified and peer reviewed
- Quality oversight is the highest in the industry
When should it be used?
- You need care now and can’t get to a doctor
- Weekends and holidays when your doctor is not available
- You have a non-emergency condition
- You are on vacation, away from home or on a business trip
- You need a short-term prescription refill
- You want a second opinion
What conditions can be treated?
- Colds and flu
- Bronchitis and respiratory infections
- Headaches, migraines and stomach aches
- Sinus problems and nasal congestion
- Urinary tract infections
- Pediatric care
- Pink eye
- Insect bites and poison ivy
- Prescription refills when deemed appropriate by a physician
How easy is it to access a doctor?
- You can request a consult 24/7 through your home computer
- You can request a consult 24/7 by calling the call center
- You can request a consult 24/7 via smartphone app
How does it help businesses and their employees?
- 15.4 million members with 1.6+ million visits since inception
- 92% of patient issues resolved
- 95% member satisfaction rating
- Average wait time: 16 minutes
- Re-directed care: of those who were treated,
– 43% would have used a primary care physician
– 34% would have used urgent care or a specialist
– 8% would have gone to the emergency
- Zero medical malpractice claims
Bottom line: These are examples of savings using telehealth instead of going to a doctor or clinic.
Average savings per call to self-insured businesses: $242.36
Average annual savings to a family of four with a high deductible plan: $1,096.00